Austrian Motors is Your In-Town Independent Mercedes-Benz Repair & Service Center and
“A Trusted Name in Atlanta for over 30 Years.
Many Mercedes-Benz owners do not realize that they can have their Mercedes-Benz Service & Repair work completed by an independent service center for a reasonable cost without affecting their warranties.
Austrian Motors is online with Mercedes-Benz USA and uses factory diagnostic equipment. Warranty work is not offered at Austrian Motors, however immediately after warranties expire, Austrian offers a free oil change to first-time customers.
Need A Tow? Call A-Tow At (404) 577-8950
At Austrian Motors, our service manager and factory-trained technicians have nearly 100 years of combined experience. Our specialty Mercedes Technician Ernst has been at Austrian Motors since 1976, he originally came from Austria and has the experience and knowledge one can only achieve with time and training. We are a Bosch Authorized Mercedes-Benz Service Center with a Passion for Service and Customer Care. Josi Waldschuetz is the owner and operator and is involved in all day to day operations, and she makes sure that her customers receive the care they deserve when it comes to their Mercedes-Benz Automobile. Austrian Motors offers many conveniences and is located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta near Buckhead. WIFI, Coffee and Shuttle service is available to all Austrian Motors Customers. In addition, if a loaner car is available Josi is always glad to help out.
SUMMARY OF SERVICES OFFERED:
- Factory recommended maintenance
- Major and minor repairs (Extended warranty for Bosch parts)
- Transmission rebuilds (Best warranty in Atlanta area)
- Transmission service & repair
- Mercedes factory diagnostics
- Installation of GPS and audio equipment
- Competitive prices
- Immediate attention
- Estimates before any work is done
- Extensive record keeping
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Original quality MB parts
- Customer lounge and shuttle bus service
- 24/7 towing service for emergencies
- Loaner Cars when available
Stress-free financing now available!
We’re excited to present our Bosch Service Credit Card to our loyal customers. Spend$299 or more and qualify for 6 months interest-free financing. Subject to credit approval.
Applying is easy and only takes seconds! Click here to visit the application site, provided by the card administrator Credit First National Association (CFNA), a federally chartered bank, owned by Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
Mercedes-Benz Repair & Service Tips
How to keep Your Mercedes-Benz in Tip Top Shape!
- Check all fluids, including engine oil, power steering, brake, and transmission as well as windshield washer solvent and antifreeze/coolant.
- Check the hoses and belts to make sure they are not cracked, brittle, frayed, loose or showing signs of excessive wear.
- Check the battery and replace if necessary. Make sure the connection is clean, tight and corrosion-free.
- Check the brake system annually and have the brake linings, rotors and drums inspected at each oil change.
- Inspect the exhaust system for leaks, damage and broken supports or hangers if there is an unusual noise. Exhaust leaks can be dangerous and must be corrected without delay.
- Check the engine to make sure it is delivering the best balance of power and fuel economy and producing the lowest level of emissions.
- Check the heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system as proper heating and cooling performance is critical for interior comfort and safety reasons, such as defrosting.
- Inspect the steering and suspension system annually, including shock absorbers, struts and chassis parts such as ball joints, tie rod ends and other related components.
- Check the tires, including tire pressure and tread. Uneven wear indicates a need for wheel alignment. Tires should also be checked for bulges and bald spots.
- Check the wipers and lighting so that you can see and be seen. Check that all interior and exterior lighting is working properly and replace worn wiper blades so you can see clearly when driving during precipitation.
Meet our owner Josi Waldschuetz
Josi Waldschuetz came from Austria in 1971 and has been with Austrian Motors since 1974. She is committed to providing premium customer service to her existing and new clients. If you are seeking a Mercedes Repair & Service Center that is dependable, highly qualified and personable, then you have come to the right place.
At Austrian Motors you can expect: Integrity, Quality, Value and the Experience you deserve.
I'd taken my 2005 MB to a large dealership in Buckhead who suggested the car needed some extensive and expensive work. When I told them I didn't think that work was needed, they recommended another MB shop in B'head that was a tad less. I stumbled upon Josie at Austrian motor. I called her and told her what the diagnosis was at the dealership and she advised me to get her some more information which I did. She said she would call me back which she actually did! I brought my car in, armed with my documents from the big dealership in B'head. Her team went through the diagnostics and she came out and patiently explained what was going on so that I could understand. While I was waiting, I heard other customers say how happy they were with the service. All in all, very professional but with a touch of home feeling, down to Sherlock, her lab that just adores her. I will be bringing my MB to her for service as I drove home one happy customer. Thank you, Josie. Oh, one more thing, the price was significantly less than those B'head guys!
I started going to Austrian Motors after I bought a 1983 300D and saw another one in their yard. I've had nothing but the best experiences here. They have a mechanic that specializes in older models. Since then he's updated my air conditioning system to modern refrigerant, fixed odds and ends, like a stuck throttle cable, and of course oil changes and services. He's always smiling and tops off my oil, etc, every time I bring it in. Josi, the owner is very nice and I've even ran into her at car shows with her own car. I've enjoyed this place so much I recently also started servicing my other modern Mercedes here instead of the dealership. The first time it was in they found a missing bolt on the steering system that the dealership never noticed. A major safety issue that Josi took a picture of, immediately sent me, and fixed right away. Incredibly happy with this place and would recommend to all!
Everyone is so very nice and customer service is outstanding!! I truly feel like everyone there cares about you and your needs. I have always taken my Mercedes to the dealerships (RBM Atlanta & Mercerde Benz of Buckhead) for all my service/ repairs and feel like they over charge for everything and tell me I need services done on my Mercedes that I really don't need to have done at that time. I am so very thankful that I found Austrian Motors!! Thank you, Steven Gustin
I love the fact that they faithfully change the monthly specials and are so professional when it comes to their approach of explaining and breaking down services and charges. If it makes sense, I have not problem paying. Thanks Josi and Team for all the hard work.
My Friend recently brought his Mercedes to Austrian Motors, after seeing them on Facebook. He not only loved the Professionalism but thought the pricing was excellent in comparison to the previous Quotes from local Dealers. He told me about it and after that I saw Austrian on Google + and added them to my Circles. We should all support local Business Owners as that is what allows us to continue to serve our Community.
I had my C-Class break down and after getting it towed to Austrian, their staff diagnosed my alternator and made it run awesome. I made it to my friend's wedding on time! Thank you!
I've been taking my 2007 Mercedes C Class to Austrian Motor Works for about 5 years. Everyone there is highly competent and very friendly. Most importantly to me, they are trustworthy. At a recent visit, they did not charge me for a service that I expected to be expensive. I fully trust them to only do work that is needed and to charge appropriately for the work done. I highly recommend, especially for older Mercedes. My C class has 240,000 miles on it, which is a testament to the care Austrian Motor Works has put into it.